A carpal tunnel, tendinitis wrist support –also for distortions– that is stable, breathable and easy to regulate by yourself is a brace that uses the BOA System closure and comfortable materials.
The pain in the forearm is not only disabling for more or less long periods, it is often tiring to manage alone. It is important to have a stable, lightweight, comfortable and easy to adjust without the help of other people wrist support with palmar splint.
How the BOA System closure works
The BOA System closure that is equipped with the Orione carpal tunnel, tendinitis wrist support is used by the most exclusive brands of sports shoes:
- no laces, but a click to press and close
- no velcro straps, but a simple movement to rotate the wheel and control the three locking points at the same time.
Tightening or widening becomes easy and does not require the help of other people
Stability and lightness for carpal tunnel wristband with palmar splint
Wearing and adjusting a wristband alone is almost never easy. Once fixed one closure, you move on to the next, but often, fixing one, the other is narrow or wide or uncomfortable.
Orione carpal tunnel, tendinitis wrist support with palmar splint is innovative because:
- it is easy to close and adjust
- it has comfortable shapes and it is made with confortable materials
- it is stable thanks to the metal splint, shaped according to the limb
- it is available for right and left hand and in 4 sizes
Indications of use of the carpal tunnel, tendinitis wrist support
The Orione wristband with palmar splint is suitable for all situations in which hand and wrist need stability, immobilization and comfort at the same time to heal:
‐ Carpal tunnel
‐ Arthritic forms
‐ Fatigue due to work activities
Last but not least, the Orione wristband with palmar splint is useful during sports activity when a stabilization is also necessary.